Never Give Up!

ALLISON MILLER Ballet Student North Carolina School of the Arts

“When I was 13, I auditioned for a summer program I really wanted to go to, but didn’t get in. When I was 14 and 15, I tried again and got accepted. One day while there, I was talking in the hallway with one of my teachers and she asked, “Why didn’t you come here when you were 13?” I said, “Well, I didn’t get in that year.” After our conversation, she checked her records to find out why I was rejected. Later she told me I had in fact been accepted, but I was sent a rejection letter by mistake. It just teaches you, never give up. You know, if you really want something, just keep trying for it.”

It’s true - Allison’s story is not unusual. The only way to ensure you succeed is to NEVER QUIT - but there are a bunch of tips that can help. That is why I am so excited to be almost ready to release The Ultimate Audition Guide - the definitive book to every kind of audition with secrets to help you succeed. And tomorrow we have some tips from WILLIAM WHITENER Artistic Director of the Kansas City Ballet - Don’t miss out!!

No comments: